Rockwell 21-100 manual (Yahoo groups seem to be defunct)

grhm

Registered
Registered
There was a post here a few years ago that pointed to a Yahoo group for a manual for a Rockwell 21-100 milling machine, but Yahoo groups seem to be defunct now. Does anyone have a PDF laying around for this machine?

Here's a copy of the military TM on the Rockwell.

Attachments

• 21-100 Manual.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 33
Yes, Yahoo Groups is no more. If the Yahoo Rockwell group was active, it may have moved itself like the Atlas-Craftsman Group did. The most likely place to look is on groups.io, as that was the most common place to move to.

I haven't checked it but you should check this sites Downloads section. I didn't put it there but someone else may have.

There's a 21-122 manual that may have what you need in the Downloads section that's available to supporting members here.

It's worth the donation IMHO.

John

I know nothing about the Rockwell model numbering system but the TM says that it covers the 21-122 with certain accessories.

Also, I should mention that I got sidetracked some years ago and some of the TM's and NAVSHIPS manuals are still filed as Military and not by badge name. So look both places. Maybe one day I will get back to it and finish cleanup.

Back