Rockwell/Delta 6 x 48 sander combo MANUAL?

goatherd

Registered
Registered
Was on here last night and saw where someone posted a pdf copy of the old manual for this machine. By the time I was able to get registered, I can no longer find the thread. It's old enough that there shouldn't be any copyright issues. Any one have better search skills than me?

Goatherd,

There is a manual in Downloads uploaded some time ago on the Rockwell PM-1514. This is a combination horizontal and vertical belt sander. If this is the model you were referring to, access to Downloads requires that you be a donor of at least $10, which is good for one year. The easiest way to get to the screen for doing that is to click on your user ID in the upper toolbar. On the next screen, click on account upgrade (if you change your mind, simply click on something else in the upper tool bar). Choosing an upgrade will take you to PayPal where you log into your account and approve the transaction, after which you are returned to H-M.

If the 1614 isn't the one that you are looking for, then my guess is that the person who said that the file you want was uploaded did so as an attachment to a post in a thread. Attachments are not searchable. The only suggestion that I have is to go to the Rockwell Forum and read through the last few posts. If you do find it, go ahead and grab it. Let me know and I will move it to Downloads where it belongs.

Back