Rohm independent chuck 8"

Odd thing, about a month or so ago I was looking at Rohm chucks. I don't have to worry about that now.

Hello all,

A few moments ago I got a phone call from Germany in broken English, and what's worse my hearing is poor (@ 70 so what else is new). After a few moments I got the word "chuck". "We can't have this, it will ruin our reputation"
So?
the Vice President says "we canhknot affafort dis repputachion anda will makat dis righta wid chuu"

also paid the shipping.

We 'll see now.

Mike

why is it no one believes me? All I need is a break, ok?
so it seems all the HS alignment procedures I just finished are wrong. Hee hee

Cool! Lessee now....from Germany to you?......you'll get it by September. ;)

Hello all, A few moments ago I got a phone call from Germany in broken English, and what's worse my hearing is poor (@ 70 so what else is new). After a few moments I got the word "chuck". "We can't have this, it will ruin our reputation" So? the Vice President says "we canhknot affafort dis repputachion anda will makat dis righta wid chuu"
also paid the shipping. We 'll see now.

Mike

why is it no one believes me? All I need is a break, ok?
so it seems all the HS alignment procedures I just finished are wrong. Hee hee

Achtung! Achtung!

Dear Mr.Hillman,
Can you please call our office at xxxxxx with your credit card info so we can refund your money.
Thank you Sir,
Goran Handać
Rohm Products of America
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 17:35:47 +0000
To: Handac Goran<goran.handac@us.roehm.biz>
Cc: Delaine Anderson<delaine.anderson@us.roehm.biz>
Subject: RE: Id#1189733 UGE-200/4 Independent Chuck / quality complaint assesment

Can you get the credit card information from the customer

much of the complete "assessment" is restricted to yours truly, but not many passed.

thanks all
I do NOT have a chuck for sale.

jmh

Looks to me that they are standing up and doing it right. Nice to see that there still some outfits that do
Pierre

Back