Rookie Mistakes. Will I ever not make them?

I dunno... People here say they never stop learning. Consequently, we’re all, always rookies.

To me, I know I’ve advanced when I make a different mistake, instead of the old, familiar ones.

you know kayaks should not have rudders. At least real kayaks. :devil: Just playing devil's advocate.

you know kayaks should not have rudders. At least real kayaks. :devil: Just playing devil's advocate.

Yup! Somebody told me that but it seems everyone (commercially) makes them for the poor souls who are not real 'Yakers.

Isn’t a rudder ment to turn the boat, what dose that one do ? Doesn’t look like it turns

Isn’t a rudder ment to turn the boat, what dose that one do ? Doesn’t look like it turns

It's actually a Skeg, acting as a keel to keep the kayak from 'swaying' back and forth as you paddle. People call it a rudder erroneously because they don't know what it is. So I included that designation for the uninitiated.

I though all this time I was doing like Microsoft, They are just undocumented features.:rolleyes:

I am a 35 year construction professional and have to say I still make mistakes, the difference between now and being a rookie is that I know how to fix them now! Keep up the good fight brother!

Back