rung fu clone RF-45 ZX45 cnc conversion

it got the face and down the side about .050 it is grinding now. everything is working perfect.
i had to write the code by hand there is no wizard i know of for this.
steve

I turned the arbour to grind it and it pulls the shell mill down and centered as the collet tightens into the rotary table center and pulls in.
steve

First testing of my grinder on the mill
I finished the g-code and reground the shell mill. everything went perfect and the shell mill and diamond wheel survived.
it took twenty runnings of the program to get below the damage. that will teach me to read what i type before hitting enter. the angles where supposed to be 5 degrees and .5 degrees and i got pretty close.
steve

[video=youtube;AkaZsziX5JU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkaZsziX5JU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

DSCF0564.JPG DSCF0566.JPG DSCF0567.JPG DSCF0568.JPG

image.jpgGot my electronics, did not have any paperwork for wiring. I looked at your pics and can't figure it out. I want to see if all works well before I leave feedback to vendor just in case something is broke. Is there a place online that has wiring info on this
rob

image.jpg

I think i am getting close with the two smaller motors but my wire colors are red, yellow, blue and green. I am assuming yellow will be black? I may have to hold off on the 4200 stepper because i am missing the terminal to hook it up. The pic is what is missing.

Picture 2.jpg

Picture 2.jpg

the wire colors and locations are normally in the description in the ebay add. try looking there
if not google the part number on the motor and go to pics you should find it
steve

found and wired stepers, check voltage on power supply (61) powered C10 breakout board powered up power supply and nothing caught on fire. Now im guessing i need to start mach3 and configure it?

Steve,
I setup mach three same as the X2 and no joy, I think because my system is same as yours on the 45 you built, i will play with it more to see what i can get going.

rob

Back