rung fu clone RF-45 ZX45 cnc conversion

rob
did you reboot the pc after installing mach3 everyone including me forgets to reboot.

x step pin 2
x dir pin 3
y step pin 4
y dir pin 5
z step pin 6
z dir pin 7
all enables to pin 17
for the black controllers, all commons ( connectors that say + ) are 5v positive just jumper across, three small jumpers on the controller then one wire back to common terminal or 5v positive if thats what your breakout board has.
you should start a thread and post better pics of the controller terminals so i know what i'm helping you wire. the big controller is different but most of the extra wire terminals you wont be using on it. but the pic is fuzzy
steve

if you need them i will take pics of my mach3 settings for the zx45 and post them for you
steve

Steve,

Just wanted to let you know that I had to reload D2nc to get the screen sets to load to Mach3.. it works now..

kewl
listen if you post in your build thread i will see it i get emails for every thread i reply in. that way everything pretaining to each persons build stays all in one place and makes it easier for others to follow.
play with the dxf part of d2nc that is what you want to learn first.
steve

That is truly a great job you did on this machine!

Gary

thank you gary I use the mill daily and there have been no problems
sometime after the first of the year I will take it all back apart for cleaning and inspection readjust and lube everything. It should be broke in by then and need a good cleaning from everything seating into place.
steve

Steve,

What was the thickness of the aluminum you used for your motor mounts?

lanham

Thanks,

I will try to mill a few monts today if i can figure out the drawings demensions.

lanham

Back