Runnin out of money {:(~

Great job on the car! You will have one sweet ride when you are finished. You are close!!!!

David

Didn't realize you could buy replacement sheet metal panels to repair all the rust damage. Bodywork had to be a couple years work.

Nice car!!!! Is the hemi the original motor?

My first car was a 1968 Roadrunner. Bought it new. Had a 383 with a 4 speed. The hemi option cost ~$800. Wish I'd got the hemi! Would still have the car if I did.

Tom S

Nice car!!!! Is the hemi the original motor?

My first car was a 1968 Roadrunner. Bought it new. Had a 383 with a 4 speed. The hemi option cost ~$800. Wish I'd got the hemi! Would still have the car if I did.

Tom S
No, the Hemi is a new World Block casting, its bored 4.5" and has a stock deck height. It is the latest design block for the late 60's hemi. Tim

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't realize you could buy replacement sheet metal panels to repair all the rust damage. Bodywork had to be a couple years work.

Yes, panels are now available from Auto Metal Direct, they build panels for a lot of different models. Tim

I know that a incomplete project can sometime be back burnered by family and life, word to the wise start and run the motor from time to time. It will help with valve springs, the valves left open will loose tension on installed height, and helps keeping the oil system primed. Your bearings will thank you.

That's bad ass! I love. You got my attention. Looks like you have an audience now.

I need to make a plan to continue working on this project. I have to remove the tortion bars to relieve a pressure which will allow me to get the upper control arms positioned for a performance wheel alignment. Install the brakes, I am also needing to make a small radius bender for 1/2" stainless tubing for fuel lines. I am so over my head on this project....and broke. Tim

Oh yeh, I see why the price nowadays for a square bowl Holley I remember when they were 30 bucks!! nice work

Back