Runnin out of money {:(~

Oh yeh, I see why the price nowadays for a square bowl Holley I remember when they were 30 bucks!! nice work
Those are actually Quick Fuel Holley copies, they were cheaper than the Holleys and custom built. Tim

Well I got my new 40 year old engine analyzer home today from the shop. Freeing up space is a good thing. downsized_1108131609.jpg

downsized_1108131609.jpg

So I bought this Rotex punch 2 years ago, just got it delivered this morning. It has a lot of neat dies with it but it also has some broken punches. Most of the replacements are about $100 each, but I can still order them, so that is a good thing. Tim

Rotex.jpg

Beautiful B-body. I dumped my 70 challenger for a C172 and I just dumped that so I could rent a Cirrus. I'm just getting started on this machining money pit. I've been buying new things for my mini mill for the last week and I haven't even plugged it in yet.​

Beautiful car. You're so close to finishing it up.

It's only money...you'll make more!:LOL:

Not if I don't curb my addiction to adding to my tool collection. I am finally getting some free space on my shop floor from the move. I am glad that I am organized some, I can start getting some of my machines back up and get power run to them. Tim

I would think the time factor exceeds space and money demands. That's a lot of work

Back