Rusty Relics

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I have a few . My son will be joining this site shortly . Another Dave but goes by Greg . Greg corrently lives in the shop area . I'm un-officialy stating that I'm retiring as of April next year . That being said . I'm more interested in my pictures of the past , rather the tools I've accumulated over a lifetime . Going back trying to locate posts is very time consuming , thus new adds will be listed under the Rusty Relics thread only . March Machine Co Mechanical Develop Lab ( mmcmdl ) will be around for a while I hope .

I welcome my son . He unfortunately will be having to deal with this in the future . :grin:

Poor Kid. Did you explain EVERYTHING he would be responsible for?
Did he work out wages BEFORE he accepted your offer?
My "heir to the throne" is 28, and brings these sort of inquiries up quite often:cautious:

If you only have 1 of everything, then it's his, 1 of everything else sold to me, then unload the rest, I don't see a problem.....

Poor Kid. Did you explain EVERYTHING he would be responsible for?
Did he work out wages BEFORE he accepted your offer?
My "heir to the throne" is 28, and brings these sort of inquiries up quite often:cautious:
My son always inquires as to why the devil I didn't take up 'stamp collecting' instead of metal & wood working tools. . .

Ezzey peesy: I have two daughters ---- and many more tons of stuff than most anyone else on this forum --- !
So OK - I can take it for granted you know what it is like to be regularly "de-monied", one at a time, and sometimes, by both simultaneously!

No complaints in that area --- at least since puberty was passed.

65 and sunny today . Had the Kubota out and about . Cleaned up the neighborhood of all the dead wood , loaded up the pick'em up truck for a scrap yard run tomorrow , scooped the Shellty poop off the front yard , raked my as$ off until my shoulders hurt , burned the firepit all day and it's still going strong , pulled stainless and aluminum stock out of hiding places for future whatevers , unloaded 1 top drawer of a Vidmar which netted 4 Homers going to the basement for sorting . Of course we have pics ,

Attachments

• IMG_7488.JPG
    IMG_7488.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7489.JPG
    IMG_7489.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7490.JPG
    IMG_7490.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7491.JPG
    IMG_7491.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7492.JPG
    IMG_7492.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7493.JPG
    IMG_7493.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7494.JPG
    IMG_7494.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7495.JPG
    IMG_7495.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7496.JPG
    IMG_7496.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7497.JPG
    IMG_7497.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7498.JPG
    IMG_7498.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 22
That's a lot of nice stainless....Pup looks good too.

Back