Sad day for me

Weve always had two dogs at a time and it really hurts when you loose one but it also hurts the remaining dog I think even more.
Our last dog we lost had diabetes and was blind so his pall would look out for him, guiding him around so he didnt bump into anything. It was lovely to watch them play.
When he passed on, the remaining dog just lay at the front door staring out and doing nothing else.
we took him to the pound and found another friend for him and they are now inseparable.
I dont think we could be without a dog/s and a rescue dog feels even better.

Yesterday was a sad ending for me. I had to put down my 15 year old lab. He was a magnificent and very loving dog. There is space in my heart that I am not going to be able to fill. Going to miss him.Just needed to share.:cry:

So very sorry for your loss, I totally understand your feelings. Just remember one thing when your time comes the Lab will be greeting you at the gates to Heaven.

I lost my best friend 9 years ago, and she will never be replaced, but I have two new buddies that do their best to fill the hole. I am sorry to hear you lost your friend, but take solace in the fact that you had the privilege to be their friend.

Back