Sanco SM-G2 (Enco, Jet HVM-1PFB) Question

Leal N

Registered
Registered
Hello All,

I'm new to this forum. I usually lurk in the Logan area.

I'm picking up an Enco Sanco SM-G2 Vertical and Horizonal mill. It doesn't come with manuals or any information. From what I've gathered, parts are hard
to come by and Enco marketed many mills under different brands. It seems the Jet HVM-1PFB is the same machine? Also, it was built in Taiwan in 1985. If anyone has some information on this model, I would appreciated it.

The condition of the mill is unclear. It was in a state facility and was told it was running at one time. It appears pretty decent shape, but could use a good cleaning for sure. Thanks in advance and I'll upload more pics if anyone is interested.

Moderator(s), I started this tread here, but there is also the Asian forum as well. If it needs to be moved, please let me know. Thank You.

Enco pic.jpg

Hello All,

I'm new to this forum. I usually lurk in the Logan area.

I'm picking up an Enco Sanco SM-G2 Vertical and Horizonal mill. It doesn't come with manuals or any information. From what I've gathered, parts are hard
to come by and Enco marketed many mills under different brands. It seems the Jet HVM-1PFB is the same machine? Also, it was built in Taiwan in 1985. If anyone has some information on this model, I would appreciated it.

The condition of the mill is unclear. It was in a state facility and was told it was running at one time. It appears pretty decent shape, but could use a good cleaning for sure. Thanks in advance and I'll upload more pics if anyone is interested.

Moderator(s), I started this tread here, but there is also the Asian forum as well. If it needs to be moved, please let me know. Thank You.

View attachment 276621
Hello,
I have just picked up one have you had any luck, Im looking for correct contactors wiring. Any help would be awesome

Hello,
I have just picked up one have you had any luck, Im looking for correct contactors wiring. Any help would be awesome
See if these help. Let me know if you need better copies. Rushed today. I have not found a owners manual, yet...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
I see an error already- in the first diagram, contactor MS5 would be shorting all 3 power lines- that can't be right. Someone at the factory goofed.
The horizontal spindle might actually have two contactors and MS5 might be one of them. Impossible to tell without examining the wiring.
-Mark

Back