Sanford mini surface grinder

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I just saw this at the shop I went to today to pickup the Monarch Lathe. He says he might have 3 but I only saw the one. He wants $1500 for it he's in New London, OH. IF anyone is interested PM me and I'll send you his cell phone number, he told me I could.

The Mag chuck on this machine looked like about 3x8"

20200521_120846.jpg

matthewsx

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Manual machine, old, dirty, I'd say he's asking too much.

darkzero

Global Moderator
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Seeing the name I thought it was one of those mini Sanfords that are highly sought after. Now that I looked at it again it isn't one of those mini table top ones. I think the ones I'm talking about are the SG-48. Not sure how those mini ones actually perform but they sure do look cool.

projectnut

Registered
Registered
From the picture it appears to be a Sandford MG which is a 6" x 12" grinder. It doesn't look to be in all that great of condition and is missing some parts like a wheel guard and exhaust hood.

Here's are a couple pictures of one I bought a few years ago at about 1/3 the price he's asking:

DSC09985A.JPG
DSC09986A.JPG

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock