Schaublin SV-51 under work

Norppu

Registered
Registered
Now that the milling machine has made it's journey across the Baltic ocean it is time to do something for it.
I have done a few videos but unfortunately those are in german language finnish texting. Not very helpful unless you can or want to to learn those languages.

After a lot of rethinking I decided to go on with the english language. After all, that is the global language of the planet earth. Not the most spoken (chinese is) but the majority of machinists are able to follow english. Finnish not that much.

I have not read the forum policy close enough to tell whether pimping a YouTube channel is a violation or not. Hopefully not.

I have disabled the interest based ads so You should not see any of those embedded into the videos.

In case You have questions and/or comments, please post them either on this thread (subscribed the e-mail notifications) or on the video comments.

The german videos are to be seen in here (no more updated)

The new english version is seen here (Playlist)

Beautiful machine. Keep us posted on the progress.

Ted

Just added a new video. This time it is about machining the shaft for the variator pulley system.
I had some mishaps with the oil holes but nothing too serious. They are just a reminder, how novice I am in this business.

Ha !!! This is an opportunity for improvment :)

The video can be seen here.

Back