Scraping Class in Kansas City this Fall Anyone interested in attending.

vettebob

Active User
Registered
I'm looking at hosting a scraping class in Kansas City Mo. sometime between Sept and November. If anyone is interested please let me know. The class runs 3 days long Bob

Bob,

I may be interested depending on the timing. Let me know any additional details as you go.

Steve

Who's instructing? Regardless, good on ya for trying to put something together! I've been wanting to go to a Richard King class for some time. He has helped me a bunch already. I would jump at the chance and do what I can to help set up.:)):))

I'm not sure I could make it (I don't think my wife schedules me that far in advance :eek: :biggrin:) but I'd be interested in hearing the details so I could maybe work it in.

Thanks,

-Ron

I talked with Richard King about holding a scraping workshop. He is booked up until Sept and the weather is usually nice until the beginning of November. Here's what I have so far The class usually runs 3 Days. Cost will be between 750-800 depending on number of people attending. You can bring a small project to work on if you want. I have a Bridgeport and a Monarch 10EE as well as a Chineese square column mill That Richard said would provide a lot of good training. My workshop is Climate controlled and if you bring a fishing rod you can fish in the back yard. Bob

Say, Bob. Do you have the means to take a Bridgeport column off of a trailer? Happy Easter

Sorry I don't have anything to move it with. I usually rent an bobcat it runs $140. Bob

Okay, just trying to get together a list of problems to solve between now and then. Besides poopin eight bills on the class.:)) Does someone have a surface plate? I was planning on getting one 24"x36" this year in springfield, but might skip it if I can to help the new scraping piggy bank. Count me in and I hope to meet Steve there. This seems like it may very well be a once in a lifetime experience, so close I don't have to rent a room or camp out. Unless an emergency arises, I will make the scheduling work.

LEEQ I'm getting a surface plate for the class. I'm thinking the class should be Fri-Sun to keep peoples off work time to a minimum. Everyone who's interested please send your availability and I will compile the info and go with the majority and confirm with Richard for a firm date. Bob

How about we narrow down the dates a little Richard said He is available in October. There are 5 people interested so far and only need 6 for a class. Can everyone send me their e-mail and their availability and we can make this class happen. Bob

Back