Scraping Class in Kansas City this Fall Anyone interested in attending.

Thanks Got your message

- - - Updated - - -

I talked to Richard today the class is going to happen. So start thinking about your project. If you don't have one don't worry I have plenty of projects. Here are the Dates again for those who may have forgotten. October 24-26 with a optional 27th. If you haven't signed up there is still 2 openings. :)) Bob

Bob,

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and getting a start on learning to scrape... The correct way.

Toolman_ar

Bob,

This class is exactly what I have been searching for. If there are openings left I would like to sign up for the class. I recently joined the Forum looking for information on restoring machines. I have a Heavy 10 with a worn out front V way. I plan to have the bed ground but have a lot of apprehension about building up and scraping the, headstock saddle and tailstock back into alignment. I have just been reading about restoring machines but have not tried scraping anything other than small flat surfaces .

Could I get some information about the equipment students would need to bring?

I will get with Richard there may be 1 opening left I'm not sure as there has been a couple of people interested in the last few days. I'll send him a e-mail and let you Know. Bringing your compound would be a good project as well as making a hand scraper. Bob

If I remember correctly, we will get some kind of packet in the mail before the class. Do you have any idea what is in it?:))

The Kansas City scraping class is now Full. I will be sending out the class workbook via e-mail to class participants. If anyone doesn't get it by Saturday please send me a e-mail. Bob

• We have an opening come up. If you are interested please let me or Richard know. Class is 24th-26th with an optional day on the 27th of Oct. Thanks Robert​

I just saw this thread, darn, i would have liked to have taken this class, maybe there will be another one down the road?

Back