Scraping class in Wisconsin June 28-July 1st.

Okay, we have a couple people but we need at least another 4. Please PM me or Richard if you have any questions.

UPDATE! Scraping class in Wisconsin June 28-July 1st.

Okay folks, time to get serious. For the folks who have e-mailed me or Richard, we need people to start making their deposits. For the folks who are still sitting on the fence: We have room for 8 people easy! I'll be grilling for lunch each day and we have hotels about 5 minutes away. :thumbzup:

CANCELLED! Scraping class in Wisconsin June 28-July 1st.

The proposed class is canceled due to no one paying. It is a shame as we had multiple folks say they wanted to come. Richard, I'm sorry we wasted your time. For anyone thinking of hosting a class, all I can say is good luck.
Chris

Re: CANCELLED! Scraping class in Wisconsin June 28-July 1st.

The proposed class is canceled due to no one paying. It is a shame as we had multiple folks say they wanted to come. Richard, I'm sorry we wasted your time. For anyone thinking of hosting a class, all I can say is good luck.
Chris

It is hard to organize one if there has been recently in the area Unfortunatly we had one in MPLS and one in Ashland the year before ..We will do one someday. Thanks for trying and your help. Rich

I would like to express my great interest in New Jersey. And if traveling to Wisconsin or elsewhere, I am also interested based on my ability to arrangements! I'll PM for details. I am sad things didn't work on your last attempt.

Bernie

I talked to a company in Milwaukee yesterday and they are talking about doing a 3 day class to teach scraping but not geometry scraping or rebuilding in late June. I don't think many of you just want to learn to scrape plates, but if you do let me know. Rich

Back