Sears and Roebuck Dunlap Power Hacksaw missing part

I also picked up one of those power hacksaws. It has no plates on it but it looks just like the Dunlop. I am missing a few parts like the weight and the vice. Making a new weight should not be a problem but the vice may be a challenge. I figure that I will copy the base I saw on this site. Looks very professional.

My saw must be a later model it has an automatic shut off. I plan on taking before and after pictures.

Paul

Go to sears parts direct and punch in these # s

They have some parts. I have a 12 in excel by cover mfg. . I think it's the same saw

Scruffy

I'll take a look at Sears, thanks. I think mine is an Excel produced by the Covel MFG Co, so it would be the 108. style. Mine would be one of the later models because it has a auto shutoff switch.

Thanks again,

Paul

Was wondering if anyone has a saw like this one. I purchased it from Ebay and did not realize it was missing part of the vise, but I would have still bought it. I was going to mill one up but cant find a clear pic of one I'm hoping someone can post a good picture. Its the part that goes on the end acme screw it is 2 pieces joined by a pin so it can swivel also if someone had lots of time they could add some measurements.

View attachment 61533
Any chance you can help me out with pictures/dimensions of the other part of that same vise? I’m missing both pieces.

Any chance you can help me out with pictures/dimensions of the other part of that same vise? I’m missing both pieces.
Yes if I remember I’ll try tonight if not it will be a while I’m on vacation and won’t be back home for a week. It’s been so long I didn’t even remember posting this. I did make the rear part but not really happy with it I may make a new one too.

Back