Sewing machine accessories needed

Best way is to watch eBay . Be sure that it has the fingers! If not, maybe I will have a set!

Diana

.....and now that you showed her she needs two of these! ;)
-brino
accessories for a popular, but old, sewing machine are no longer made. I have a set of five 'stitch fingers ' that I would like copies of for those of us that no longer have the set. They are stamped metal with some bending. These are used to embellish clothing. I am expecting to pay for your time!
I'm eager to hear from you! Diana Andersen. Dlandersen3@frontiernet.net

image.jpeg

I have managed to post pictures, thanks to Jim Dawson! I have a big curve to climb! Let me know if you get them everyone.

Diana

I hope you can find them. They ended up at the end of the thread!

Diana

Would anyone like to take this project on for me? I will pay for materials and labor. Can you give me an estimate for cost? I have no idea on the time required or costs! Can you suggest where I can get this done if no one here wants to do it? I have one suggestion of emachineshop.com.

Thank you all for your kindness to an inexperienced lady.

Diana

Diana -- in many ways this would be an ideal project for me. Right size for my machines, fair amount of hand work, etc. But I still work full-time and am also tying up the last ends of my Dad's estate after two years. I wish I could help you, but I can't commit to this. Especially for 150 pcs. Hope you find somebody though, there's lots of talented people out there.

-frank

Diana -- in many ways this would be an ideal project for me. Right size for my machines, fair amount of hand work, etc. But I still work full-time and am also tying up the last ends of my Dad's estate after two years. I wish I could help you, but I can't commit to this. Especially for 150 pcs. Hope you find somebody though, there's lots of talented people out there.

-frank
Frank, would you be able to make me two copies each of the two fingers on the left? They are my only samples of that style of finger. I'm reluctant to send them off to a commercial place with the chance that I might not get them back. I guess that I will be needing to try emachine shop next as no one has offered for the whole project. Any cost for labor and materials is ok. I'm not in any big hurry.

I'm sorry that you are missing your Dad. My mom passed from Alzheimer's in March. It is hard.

Diana

I admire your tenacity, Diana, or is that stubborness? ;) Regardless, my father would approve!

I will send you an email, perhaps we can work something out. Do keep your feelers out for others though, perhaps a better fit will happen along in the meantime.

-frank

Back