Shars MT#2 CNC Live Center

Kroll

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Guys I find that the live center I have does not allow me enough rm to start a cut.So I am looking at Shars CNC extended tip live center.Does anyone have any thoughts on this,any issues?Yea I would to buy Royal but it’s out my league. So any suggestions or links to what may be compatible C8F18589-A5BF-4929-B51E-965F9A357219.jpeg

I like Shars stuff. Plenty good for home hobby use. Step above other imports a a touch higher price. Can't say I've had an issue with any of their products.

I have that same looking one but from Z Live Center. For the reason Mark mentioned I went with the smaller MT2 size & use a MT3 sleeve with it. Mine runs smooth & accurate. I use it quite often, more than my Skodas. I also have a bull nose center from Z Live Center & have been happy with it too.

20190731_201534.jpg

Thanks guys I am so glad that I posted this question which helps me avoid purchasing the wrong one. For the same reason ya'll gave

Guys I order the Z, I do have lot of Shars products and like them.Just wanted to give another brand a try,and they take PP.So thanks for all the suggestions and links,I do listen and take the advice of the membership

Back