Sheet metal shed for housing air compressor and a generator, any advices for ventilation and insulation

A Lot has happened since last update on this thread, mid summer i injured my back this changed lots of my plans and my living style. i had to change day job, now i'm traveling more but don't work so much physical work and don't work 12-16 hours a day like before, that leave me more free time but because of the injury i can't work, i have to rest but i did manage to get some work done on the big shed, first i welded in some tubing to the pipes that hold the sides and the roof, to make shelves on two of the sides, i installed some old wood boards i had and have about 24 meters of shelf space, then i started to attach the new galvanized sheet metal i bought, i used 4mm pop rivets and attach them with some help, it was very painful installing them with a injured back, but finally i had it closed up from all sides and installed a lock on the entry door and was ready to be used, but with my back i only managed to bring the light parts only and was held back because i had no electricity for the LED lights i installed, i run them on battery as they have an 24v input but batteries don't last long, so just this month i finally bought some cable, drilled a hole in the side of my house and run a 220v, single phase in the shead, where i installed a switched 6 plug socket, and two power adapters to power the led lights, i'll take some pictures to share.

I've taken some pictures, you can see the back, the snow on the roof has dropped down on one side that has higher roof line, this part of the shed is added additional and i'll finish the front and insolation it next year, for the part that i finish is the farthest in the first picture, some snow has gotten in also you can see how i've recently installed switched power plug and the led lights
IMG_20190112_093750.jpgIMG_20190110_183209.jpgIMG_20190110_183219.jpgIMG_20190110_183236.jpg

The steel interior is so shiny it helps with the lighting.
That is some definite progress.

I hope your physical recover goes well.

-brino

Back