Sherline Lathe Quick Change Tool Post

Hello,
I currently make a quick change tool post solution for the Taig micro lathe. I am looking for a Sherline lathe owner that could help me adopt it to fit the Sherline. I would need to double check a couple dimensions with you and then I would make and ship as a prototype within a week. My design fits with A2Zcorp tool holders. The tool post uses a simple piston design. I can send pictures to a person I can work with and as a result there would be no cost with the tool post, 2 tool holders and mounting hardware. Only thing you may need to do is shorten the mounting bolt that anchors to cross slide. I normally charge 45 plus shipping.
Thank you
Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a happy customer of the quick change tool post solution. I have purchased two. One for my Sherline lathe and one for my Taig lathe. I recommend it to owners of either lathes.

I'm a happy customer of the quick change tool post solution. I have purchased two. One for my Sherline lathe and one for my Taig lathe. I recommend it to owners of either lathes.

It has been a while now and I wanted to buy some more tool holders for the QCTP. Well it seems that they are no longer available, either from Tom OR A2ZCorp (which seems to have gone out of business)

Anyone.... Please correct me if I am wrong and tell me of a source for the A2ZCorp tool holders.

It has been a while now and I wanted to buy some more tool holders for the QCTP. Well it seems that they are no longer available, either from Tom OR A2ZCorp (which seems to have gone out of business)

Anyone.... Please correct me if I am wrong and tell me of a source for the A2ZCorp tool holders.

I had no idea A2Z CNC went under so I searched, looks like it is true. Apparanty some guy purchased the remaining stock at the auction & still has some tool holders left. Probably best to email them to verify.

https://www.a2zmaker.com/collections/qctp

Another thought, LMS lists both the A2Z & 0XA tool posts to be 60% the size of an Aloris AXA. Perhaps try emailing LMS asking if the 0XA holders fit the A2Z.

Back