sherline videos

genec

Active User
Registered
I am new to this site, I have looked around and I have not seen any videos for sherline lathes and mills so I am going to post one that I found very interesting even though the language may be Portuguese or something he still has close captions and a lot of interesting tips and techniques.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tryally

:tiphat:

Welcome to the site, genec.

Tyrally is from Brazil, I think, and is a prolific video poster. He does some pretty cool stuff, I agree.

Welcome to the site, genec.

Tyrally is from Brazil, I think, and is a prolific video poster. He does some pretty cool stuff, I agree.

Tryally does precision work a jeweler would be proud of. I'm sorting out aluminum to duplicate the slim-vise he uses. Soon as I can his micro tooling and holders are absolutely beautiful. He is also on FaceBook. Now that YouTube has made it almost impossible to download videos I am trying something new. "ReplayVideoCapture"

This site I am looking at flycutter geometry as I ruined one cutter and need some advice. I have the 4400 lathe and mill. Have enough tooling to get started as well as the Sherline threading application. So excited I could spit! ")

Back