Shifting to Threading

MattM

Active User
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Sometimes, actually almost all the time, I have trouble when trying to set up for threading on my 10EE. After fiddling around for awhile I eventually get all the levers and knobs in alignment and I can start threading.

Is there a proper sequence to follow?

Matt, I know nothing about a 10EE, but it's really just a matter of setting things up, don't think the sequence would really matter as long as they are all in the right position.
Sorry not much help.

I do eventually get everything in position. Problem is it takes me a lot of time and jerking around to do it. Sometimes everything just falls into place quickly and easily with no hassle. Makes me think there is a quick and easy way to do it.

I'll call the factory, they have been very helpful.

I do have problems getting the levers and knobs into the right positions sometimes. Have to bump the jog button sometimes to move them at times, but it's not hard just not silky smooth movements. Mine is a Enco 12x36.(pretty much the same as PM 12x36--I think)

I don't have much knowledge about the 10EE but do know that different machines have very different options and will require a specific setup to thread. I think you have the best idea, call Monarch, have your serial number handy.

Mike

I finally got it and completed the threading job.

Back