• We want to encourage those of you who ENJOY our site and find it USEFUL to DONATE and UPGRADE your membership from active member to donating or premium membership. If you want to know the differences in membership benefits, please visit THIS PAGE:

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/premium/

Donating memberships start at just $10 per year. These memberships are in fact donations that help pay our costs, and keep our site running!
    Thank you for your donation, God Bless You
  • June Project of the Month (Click "x" at right to dismiss)
[4]

Shop Companions

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Nelson

Site Founder
Staff member
H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
One of our members suggested this new forum, but, because we have so many forums, I made it a subforum of "Our Shops.....

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/forums/shop-companions.515/

MANY of us have shop companions. They can be a dog, cat, person, or something else. This is the place to show us your shop companion(s).

RandyM

Staff member
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
:encourage:

vtcnc

Administrator Trainee
Staff member
H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
I have a chipmunk, but he never stays still long enough for me to snap a photo...

machinejack

I have a new 3 month old Blue Heeler pup. Follows me everywhere nipping at my heels. Would love to have him help in the shop but am worried about chips poking his feet. Can't always keep the chips swept up in a timely manor.

chips&more

Active User
I had a garter snake in the shop. Then the snake disappeared and the mice showed up. Now, I realize what a great shop companion the snake was…Dave

Last edited:

jcp

This guy stopped by the other day. Stayed about an hour looking around the shop.

IMG_0595.JPG

[6]
[5] [7]