Shop for sale with some nice machines. California Central Coast

So for probably around $15K, bam, someone gets an entire shop setup... wow. More likely, some reseller will do what this owner could have done himself and flip all the stuff for an immediate 50% profit, but I get why someone wouldn't want to bother.

I'd have to guess that they likely want way more than that amount.

Sounds like an auction to me. He'd get more selling the equipment individually. Many more people have the cash and need for a particular piece of equipment than for a complete shop. It may not sell at all or it may bring way less than it's worth, depending on the reserve and whether there's more than one bidder.

Looks like an estate sale, original shop owner is probably deceased.

Showing up at this sale tomorrow with a bag full of Benjamin's would probably be the best thing a person could ever do.

FYI Los Osos is not central coast. It is near Morro bay. I live on the Monterey Bay peninsula (The actual central coasts) and we are over 120 miles north of there.

My closest friends will dang sure speak the language and know the inventory of my shop when they help my widow liquidate it.

I hope they too find a buyer to take the whole lot so she is just done with it.

Looks like an estate sale, original shop owner is probably deceased.

Showing up at this sale tomorrow with a bag full of Benjamin's would probably be the best thing a person could ever do.

FYI Los Osos is not central coast. It is near Morro bay. I live on the Monterey Bay peninsula (The actual central coasts) and we are over 120 miles north of there.

Monterey is the middle of the central coast, Santa Cruz to Ventura.

Back