Shop Made Diamond Tool Sharpener

C-Bag

Ned Ludd's bro
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Good thread Doc! Man you’re engineering pile is to die for if this project is any indication.

When I was going into the different packing houses I used to see all kinds of juicy stuff in their bone piles. Just the stuff a junkyard dog like me can’t resist.

Thanks for putting up the link to this thread as it was long before I joined H-M so was not aware of it.

Last edited:

Ulma Doctor

Infinitely Curious
H-M Platinum Supporter
Good thread Doc! Man you’re engineering pile is to die for if this project is any indication.

When I was going into the different packing houses I used to see all kinds of juicy stuff in their bone piles. Just the stuff a junkyard dog like me can’t resist.

Thanks for putting up the link to this thread as it was long before I joined H-M so was not aware of it.
Thanks Tony for reading!
i try to keep it moving when it comes to projects and learning stuff!
some would argue that my garage is a huge bone pile!!!!
i can't resist trying to repurpose many of the materials i come across
when i come across a new treasure, if i can't use it right now, or i see potential, i'll keep it
if not it may end up at the scrapper, but not very often :grin:
i'm happy that an old thread was thought provocative, if nothing else!

C-Bag

Ned Ludd's bro
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Making a low speed lap is on my long range list. There was a really nice Leonard grind-r-lap on CL in LA but it was not clear how you’d mount disks on it and the guy wanted too much $$. So it went away.

There is just stuff you look at when you been a bodger all your life and you know it will be useful. Maybe not right now, next week, but maybe 10yrs from now. The last couple of years has seen a lot of my cool old scores get used up. So I’m always on the look out. I have way more plans than I have materials or time.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock