Shop made, homemade drill press.

Guess i live in a different world. I have over 20 drill presses and I see around one a week that come in to our local junkyard. If you was closer I would give you one.

and I see around one a week that come in to our local junkyard

It's a very different story here, my country is very young and machinery is hard to come by, the old machinist that own them, price them like they are made of gold, we have tool/flea market that some old machines are imported from germany and are sold but drill presses because of their size are not brought.

GoceKU - Dober Dan moi prejatel. How are your projects going? I hope that you are well.

I used to live in Kumanovo.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

@GoceKU - any updates on this machine build? Looked like you were so close to the finish line!

Bryan, I have couple automotive projects ahead of it but i do plan to finish it.
I've been working on some of my projects and while my small 10" benchtop drill press is "OK", I can't help but feel the itch to get a larger floor drill press with lower speeds, more power, more throat, etc. Then I started looking and am kind of fixated on gear head drill presses. I stumbled into your thread and was wondering where you are at with it - so looking forward to seeing your build completed and what kind of results you get.

Thanks!

Back