shop made tooling

That is what this hobby is all about, making things. Maybe, you should consider it a complement if someone is a disbeliever. If they do not believe, it is most likely well beyond their capabilities. Like already said, keep up the good work and keep us in awe.

Paul

Thank you all for your support. When I was young , I had no patience. I was fighting at the drop of a hat. Now that I am old.... eh .....older, I have much patience but not with....(how to say this politely), negative people. I tend to pull away from negative or bad situations. I just don't want to deal with them anymore I guess. That is why I spend so many hours a day in my shop and I am trying to pass what I know on somehow.

Thank you ,

Mark Frazier :))

Mark, there is a bunch of jealous trolls out there that couldn't build swarf. That sort of attitude has reached all the way to the top, with "YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT". Don't let the wannabe's make you think you need to prove a Damn thing. John W

Is there a way to make a tutorial for each of your projects? I would love to have them in a downloadable format such as pdf. I may be asking the impossible here since I'm a metal and wood hack, not a computer hack.

Mark, I enjoy seeing your projects and admire your skills. I even used your plans to build my own tail stock. Keep up the great work and the very informative posts showing your projects.
Cheers,

John

Last edited:
I wish I could make half of what you made, half as good as you made it. There are alot of Internet warriors out there, don't let some moron with a keyboard get you down. I'm willing to bet the only machine that person has ran is a TV remote.

I find it a bit funny. Someone had to make everything.... So why not you? I'm pretty sure we went to space on manual machines so surely a dividing head is not above any of us. Given time, tooling and care anyways. And if I believe I could stumble through it, I know for certain a man of your talent would have no issue.

[chuckorlando] sums it up for me. "Someone had to make everything.... So why not you?" I have been greatly humbled and inspired by the work that you and other produce and share. Keep up the work and keep up posting pictures.

Thanks

Is there a way to make a tutorial for each of your projects? I would love to have them in a downloadable format such as pdf. I may be asking the impossible here since I'm a metal and wood hack, not a computer hack.

Well, it is not impossible but sure would take a lot of time. Don't know if it would be worth the effort. But, if you make any of my projects, and you let me know you are, I will tell you everything I can and give you any procedures and advice to help you do it more easily and efficiently.

Mark Frazier

Mark,

I'd be proud to have any one of your shop made tools in my garage-shop.
Can I ask how does your vice alignment jig work?

Mike

Back