Shop Time - Hot Standby.

Buffalo21

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I’m not working on the road this week (so far), I have a couple of work projects that need some shop time and I have some personal stuff I’d like to do,while being on ”Hot Standby”

so far its led to clamp clean up........

71A3A202-5211-46FB-BD93-A8D7384611DB.jpegF17C615C-70FB-4D0B-92DC-253AD77338DD.jpeg

Holy moly that’s a lot of clamps! Almost looks like one of those tricks with two mirrors facing each other — the reflections keep repeating for ever.....

-frank

Somewhere between 175 and 200 clamps of various styles, sizes and makes. Many were left overs when my brother closed out his 3 hardware stores and some from factory close downs.

Ok, they say you can’t have too many clamps, which is what I say when the grandkids look up at the ceiling of my shop. But that’s just showing off. Well done.

They are coming today (office is 150 miles from the home shop) to pick up the burner housing, I made for a job in Vermont. I made the housing, the minions will install it and I suppose to direct them on burner start up over the phone, if necessary. The boiler is roughly 30 bhp or about 10gph of #2 oil or 1500 cuft/hr of methane

.962273EF-7FAB-4186-9213-27DF94FEA62E.jpeg

Last edited:
Need more clamps ? I have a few that I could spare also . :cautious:

Need more clamps ? I have a few that I could spare also . :cautious:

I appreciate your offer, but I’ll get by, I have another 20 or so, in the service van...................

Last edited:
I’ve been so “Busy”, that I just put he snowblower away (6/28/20), in the shed, its been setting in the driveway under its cover, then a tarp. I final go t sick of seeing the blue tarp, it had to go away.

Back