Shout out to LMS

Maplehead

Registered
Registered
Hi All
I just wanted to make a shout out thread to LittleMachineShop.com.
My micro mill’s controller board went South. It’ll be two years old this winter.
LMS made no hesitation in sending me a new one, and, they shipped it across country in two days.
These guys run a top notch shop and service.

Yes they are #1 in my book. They always stand behind the products they sell, they ship very quickly, they always try to ship using the least expensive method. Just great people.

Roy

+1 to what Roy said, ,I had a couple of minor issues with my lathe and it was still under warranty, all I needed to do was to let them know and within a week I had my parts, their service was fast and painless, couldn't get better than that.

I'll 3rd or 4th that sentiment. My experience has been good products and outstanding CS and tech support. And they're patient with old farts like me, I mean, like some people I know. What's not to like?

Tom

I’ll 5th that. No matter what it is, they will try and help you to the best of their ability.

I like LMS, and still keep their catalogs. Just wish shipping outside the US was a bit cheaper :)

Their return policy is excellent; when you are buying Chinese tooling that's important
M

I like LMS, and still keep their catalogs. Just wish shipping outside the US was a bit cheaper :)

In my case they did not even answer my shipping cost question on two different occasions. Perhaps they prefer not to deal with Canada. No complain here because I know a lot of US business does not ship to Canada due to extra paper work required to ship out of US. Nick Carter though did an excellent job although the shipping cost was very expensive but at least I got what I wanted.

All Canadians have the same problem and it’s unfortunate

Nicolas

Back