Shout out to Precision Matthews

Is that a 3 or 5 hp? Motor? If I had to guess I'd say probably between 30 and 40 lbs., but that's just a off the top of my head guess. :)

Is the mill still under warranty?
3 HP....yes still under warranty. Has about 2 years and 3 months to go on a three year warranty. I paid with credit card and if I am lucky I used a card that doubles warranties.

Main motor and head are made in Taiwan, remainder built in the mainland.

We probably have the same head, as my 935TS has a full-sized head, but smaller column and knee.

Suggestion? Call PM and give them a heads up that your mill needs a new motor. Then you could do the swap when you return. :)

We probably have the same head, as my 935TS has a full-sized head, but smaller column and knee.

Suggestion? Call PM and give them a heads up that your mill needs a new motor. Then you could do the swap when you return. :)
We have had several communications via email and they have whatever parts are needed. It will wait until I get back home. The pisser is that I was making some small parts for my cameras, 1DxII, L bracket. I wanted to modify it such that my WIFI module could stay mounted and protected by the modified bracket. So now I have a cut off bracket with sharp edges. It is what it is. I will get it made up when I am home after the mill is back up and running.

I am just grateful that I purchased from PM to get support and necessary parts.

Back