Show Off You Ars

The Black one is a 5.56, the Flat Dark Earth one is a .300 Blackout.
the lights are Fenix 900 Lumen LED with Red, Green Ultraviolet LEDs along with the white

they are both Aero Precision receivers.
The Black one is marked Eagles Nest Firearms LLC from when I had a custom AR shop and manufacturers FFL.
I also had a suppressed, full auto .300 BLK SBR that had to go bye-bye when I turned in my FFL/SOT

300-AR.jpg 556-AR.jpg

All very nice pieces ! I'm trying to get to the point to get back into doing some projects as these . My equipment at the moment is unreachable ! My property is up in Adirondack Park NY which has a bad law , but , I am friends with a trooper and a DNR gent up there and they both told me I'd have no issue from them . They also dislike this certain law .

Not mine, these are the uppers used by the TX JRs in high power competition. Since I am not in the business I provide free service to them; turning out barrels from blanks and in the case of these uppers in the pictures, I pinned the rear sights. 20160127_021705 (1).jpg 20160128_184647.jpg 20160207_195103.jpg 20160207_195212.jpg

Blackhawk,

That looks VERY nice and is giving me some ideas for my next build.

Thanks.

-Ron

The 300 Blackout caught my attention last year. I'm in the process of building a Form 1 can for it now. Hope to take a few deer with it next season. I really like the way this one looks.

Big fan of the black rifle I don't have anything home made yet but getting closer to that. Here's a 9.5" 223 pistol range toy .
pistol%202_zpsnpxihfwp.jpg

pistol%202_zpsnpxihfwp.jpg

Back