Show us your Logan lathes!

Very nice Michael, She turned out very nice indeed. Did you do the re-paint on the nameplate? Mine is going to need some touch as well.

Yeah I did, I used some Testors Blue I had Sitting Around, and some of my Wife's Red Nail Polish!

Looks very good Bartonius. I have the 6560H, posted some pics. Do you have a tapper attachment. Mine did not come with one. i am looking for someone who might have one that I could copy.

Looks very good Bartonius. I have the 6560H, posted some pics. Do you have a tapper attachment. Mine did not come with one. i am looking for someone who might have one that I could copy.

No I don't, I don't even have the Compound Rest Base Attachment to Accommodate a Taper Attachment. Do you have a Manual?

richz, that little device is a dauber,used to spread lubricant on a dead center. The hole in the tail stock would be filled with a concoction consisting of white lead,bee's wax, eye of newt,etc. The fact that it is still with the lathe is a sign someone took good care of the lathe, as most folks lose those. Replacements are rare, and expensive. If you send it to me, I will make sure it does not get lost.:lmao:

this is my 10" logan 200----I really like to use it but haven't had the time or desire to paint it all up---there is one feature I added that is really handy for moving carriage--I don't use lathe for threading so I have rigged a quick reversible variable speed unit off rear end of leadscrew--it sure works nice and can remove it if I want to cut threads--I have a 9" south bend if need threads cut. Davemar 28. 2013 009.jpgmar 28. 2013 010.jpgmar 28. 2013 015.jpgmar 28. 2013 013.jpgmar 28. 2013 016.jpg

mar 28. 2013 009.jpg mar 28. 2013 010.jpg mar 28. 2013 015.jpg mar 28. 2013 013.jpg mar 28. 2013 016.jpg

Back