Show us your Logan lathes!

autonoze - Did you ever find the standard tail stock you were looking for? I think I saw one on ebay in the last few days.

No I am still looking. I have checked Ebay every day and there has not been one. If you know where one is, please do tell.
autonoze - Did you ever find the standard tail stock you were looking for? I think I saw one on ebay in the last few days.

Here is my "new" 1942 logan 200. I got it locally with a fair bit of tooling, chucks, steady rest and a full set of change gears. This is certainly a step up from my 7x14.

image.jpg

Nice looking lathe. It looks well cared for. I'm sure you'll love it.

Steve

Seeking for an original motor.

Can somebody put a picture of an original motor, My 820 comes with a different motor so I wish to know the spec and shape of an original one to start seeking for it. Thanks a lot.

Just realized I've never posted here... just in my rebuild thread.

1961 Logan 2555VL

Before: Found on Craigslist, it was sitting in a guys wood shop (unused for 8 years). It's not rusty in this pic, it's covered in wood/oil mung.

PC080055.jpg

After: About 4 months worth of after-work and weekend disassembly, cleaning, repair, and paint. Still working on getting it wired up and adding a DRO.

DSC04307_zps9c70f80f.jpg

Back