Show Us your Welders!

Pretty basic setup but it all works. It's an Everlast PowerPro 200 (AC/DC TIG, Stick and Plasma) and a Lincoln AC/DC tombstone. The cart is made of aluminum and was the first project I did after teaching myself to TIG weld for a few days. The front and top shelf are at a 10[SUP]o[/SUP] angle for convenience. It's rock solid. I've since added more storage boxes on the front and back. All of the welding stuff is in one place.

Cart.JPGLoaded Cart.JPG

Ray

Cart.JPG Loaded Cart.JPG

I have a Lincoln 225 as well... I like how yours is on a bench I would love to have mine stationary but my father's MIG and my TIG are mobile to get around cars in his body shop.

You guys are all too neat. My welding stuff is scattered between the garage, the shed and the basement. I will NOT show pics as it's a pig pen. Too many projects, too much junk and NOT enough room. Stick welder and one set of torches in the garage, one mig welder and one set of torches in the shed. Grinders, drill presses, lathe and another set of tools in basement. Too much stuff. Mike.

OK, so now I gotta go out to the shop and snap some pics? Or is my list good enough? Ummm lets see if I can remember them all

1.) Lincoln V-100s
2.) Millermatic 210 mig with 3035 spool gun accessory
3.) Miller Econotig
4.) Hypertherm PM-1000 G3 with machine torch
5.) Century 135 110V/so Amp mig
6.) Bull dog 160 stick and Tig welder with Tig torch for ferrous metals.

After collecting all of these tools over a period of years I have supplemented them with specialized tooling from Van Sant enterprises. Items such as coping tubes and tube positioners for rigging frames. I also have an English wheel, a planishing gun and a small sheet metal brake for thinner material. These tools all fit nicely with the 4X4 small shop machine from Torchmate. I also have a small roller, a thin material bender, and a JD Squared tubing bender for fabbing up chassis in DOM 4130 or Hot rolled tube. Welding and metal fab are my strong points since I am still very new at machining.

Bob

Gee Guys, maybe you can help me out a little. What was the title of the thread? :lmao: Thanks for joining in though. And now that you listed them, do you use them?

Sorry Randy.
I'll try and slip out to the shop in the morning and snap a few pics of the welders and my shop. Right now it is a disaster area, but looking better all the time. I did read the header, but I got lazy, so I appologize and will fix it asap...

Bob

No harm done Bob, just having fun with ya. :))

Heres all mine except my plasma cutter it is lurking around in the mess some where it is just like Randy's. I haven't used the Miller Stick/Tig/High freak in about 6 years but it still works.

I use the portable ever so often and it has a K generator on it so it comes in handy when a Hurricane come along and knocks out the power for a few weeks.

I do use the MM 251 with spool gun and the old tomb stone Lincoln, But not a lot mostly use the mig.

Paul

Portable.JPG MM 251 & Miller with high freak.JPG Old Linclon Tomb Stone.JPG

Back