Show Us Your Welding Projects!

Nice work, Randy. That looks great! My wife laughed at me when I asked for a label maker for Christmas :))

Kevin

Kevin, let'er laugh. There is a peace of mind knowing everything has a place and a label for me to find it. White labels for the inch fasteners and Red for the metric. Did you get what you asked for?

Awesome fab job man. I dig how you done the rod holders

Thank you, Chuck

Nice job Randy. All labeled up too. I love it.

My "bolt bin" is a Vidmar 11-drawer industrial cabinet. I will have that till the day I die! Bill

ps ... Randy, your green 27-drawer unit is now crying for a similar frame to get it off those damn 2x6's :))

Bill, Can't have enough Vidmar cabinets, mine are Lista. I was considering another Lista for the fasteners, but this little unit showed up on Craig's List and I had to give it a new home. And yes, the green drawer unit is now on the long list of projects. Not only get rid of the 2x4's, but she is screaming for a fresh coat of paint.

It would be nice to have the threaded rod support mounted on drawers slides… ;)

Not sure what you have in mind there Marco. Do you mean just to pull them forward in their upright positions? :thinking:

Lookin good there Randy. But your shop is just too clean. Youre embarrassing me to show mine... I guess since I got the big ole tool box out and have a cleared space I should do a little work on shop appearance and cleaning too. Ahhhh well. another project added to the ever growing list. One day I will get caught up to the top of the list but till then I will just soldier on and get em done one task at a time.

Bob

I know exactly what you mean, too many projects and not enough time. Yup, just need to attack it a little at a time and before you know it you'll be more organized.

Very nice!

Thanks Steve.

NOW EVERONE! We need to see your creations. Come on, post up!

Not sure what you have in mind there Marco. Do you mean just to pull them forward in their upright positions? :thinking:

Yes, something like this pull out pantry:

pullout-pantry.png

(no need to dye your hair, anyway! :biggrin: )

pullout-pantry.png

Yes, something like this pull out pantry:

(no need to dye your hair, anyway! :biggrin: )

This was down and dirty get'er done quick job. I had no time for the fancy stuff. Good idea though. Oh, and I don't have enough hair to dye. :lmao:

Here's my welding gig for the last 2 days. It's a weed eater rack for a trailer, I designed it to go in front of the toolbox, it mounts in the bed stake slots then bolts in place. As an added touch I radiused the corners. This is the trailer it's going on.

DSC01875.JPG DSC01874.JPG DSC01873.JPG DSC01872.JPG DSC01871.JPG DSC01870.JPG DSC01869.JPG

Back