Show your reloading station

Old Iron

Active User
Registered
I know a lot of the guys on here reload, So how about showing where you do it. Couple pictures of mine.

I have the laptop connected to the Layman powder dispenser. I enter the caliber powder type and the weight. I use a key board and mouse thats not in the picture.

Paul

Loading table 1.JPG Loading Table 2.JPG Lap top with load data.JPG Loading Table 3.JPG

I had a bench in the basement but had a hard time with stairs so I had to move to a smaller setup in the spare room so I built this. I just rotate it to whatever tool I need.

100_8525.JPG

I went with a kitchen L design with a gun clean/work island.

NewShop1.jpg NewShop3.jpg NewShop4.jpg NewShop5.jpg

Thanks for sharing, I don't have the room for nothing bigger so I just make do. I have a small table ion my shop I set up to clean or do gun smithing on.

When I get through I fold it up and put it out of the way.

Paul

Ridgeway: Very nice setup. :)

Still trying to figure out where to set up my Dillon 650 in the new house. Likely the basement, as the garage is getting full of machines.

Haven't figured out where the locals hold USPSA (combat pistol) matches here so I haven't needed the reloading station yet. Hopefully I'll be ready by Spring.

Bill

So here's mine. Been collecting dust lately unfortunately. Next month when it's to cold to play outside the boy and I will crank them up to get ready for spring.

yvatygu2.jpg

7ave6yve.jpg

ezu9aqyq.jpg

yvatygu2.jpg

7ave6yve.jpg

ezu9aqyq.jpg

Sd, what kind of press is mounted on the blue pedestal? Looks heavy duty...

Yep...heavy duty! lol

Lets see the fifty. What type of shooting you do with it?

Back