SIEG C6 Board photo

Yeah he has around 11 hives so quite a lot of honey this time of year. I’ve had 2 hives for the last 4 years but gave it up this year as I’m concentrating on other things.

It is very rewarding and you can put in as much time as you want. My dad is in his hives every few days.

The minimum requirement at this time of year is that you have a look in the hives at least every 7 days, to see if the bees are getting ready to swarm. The other thing to check is if they are running out of storage space and to keep an eye out for any medical issues. Varroa mite is one of the biggest problems. They look after themselves other than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

746 watts/ HP at 100% efficiency, but nothing is 100% efficient. Your motor is probably more like 1/2 to 2/3 HP. Could even be less, these machinery companies are known for exorbitant exaggeration.
-M

Mark,

We gauge everything on a Clydesdale horse, they gauge them on a little Asian horses................the horsepowers are not equal.........:)

Hi guys, just an update if you are interested.
I installed the board and initially had a problem with the resistor being for a lesser horse power (the chart I linked on here was a different chart that came with the board). I swapped it and it is now running like a dream.

Thanks for all the help :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back