Slow Motion Fun with the Ammco Shaper

I think this may help me work on the cutting edge geometry. I see the chip forming and wobbling back and forth until it pops off at the end.

Cool, Looking forward to an internal spline video! In slow-mo of course.

Hey Bernie, I know a lot to ask, but can you give me any tips on how to make a vidio. I have a Cannon S110 that takes nice pics, but I have no clue how it makes vidios its suppose to be capable? I think I would like to be the Mr Pete of shapers step by step tutourials How to run a shaper. I have a RCA remember them, its a camcorder i think?
VCR or VHS? cant remember, "the one with a big casetts", dont even know if they make cassets for them anymore, but It works perfectly and I can understand it. I'd love to do that when work slows down in the snow days. I'm way better at doing than typing vidios rule.. sam

- - - Updated - - -

I think this may help me work on the cutting edge geometry. I see the chip forming and wobbling back and forth until it pops off at the end.

Good idea; next time you shave, think of a shaper v/s razor blade same thing...

I think I would like to be the Mr Pete of shapers step by step tutourials How to run a shaper....

I would certainly like some detailed shaper theory, set up, and use videos. I'd find it extremely helpful.
Thank you!
Daryl
MN

Back