Snow

HBilly1022

Registered
Registered
For pretty close to the last week I've had virtually no time in the shop due to the weather. Been busy moving snow around but I did get to go into the shop a couple of days ago to get chains for the SS. It's cold in there without the wood stove going.

Just for scale; the front tires are 28" tall and the snow blower is 29".
1518140838891.png

1518140912833.png

1518141029367.png
1518141093573.png

1518141165549.png
1518141244851.png

If this doesn't stop soon I'm going to run out of places to pile it.

Yikes, you sure got it alright! Enough to last til next year almost. Reminds me of when I was a kid growing up in the north -- some winters you could hardly see across the road for the snow pile up the middle.

Sure nice up around you though, been through a bunch of times and it's nice country.

-frank

When I was a tad bit younger, I always enjoyed moving snow - with mechanical, hydraulically equipped, 4WD powered devices.
Preferably with a heated cab...

Now I look at those pictures and *SHIVER*
However looking down the road past the skidsteer, that view is supreme.

Stay safe!

Wow! It's 80 degrees here in Honolulu, with a cool North wind blowing. Stay safe and warm, HB!

And I have sand too ......... under one of those piles of white stuff.

That's hilarious!
I absolutely love living up north with the strong four seasons. It has been bitterly cold here though for a while now. Had -12F (-22C) this morning but it warmed up very nicely to about +10F today. Had to laugh the other day when I asked the wife what the outside temp was and she said "about 10" and I was like, "above or below?"

I was in Prince Rupert BC for a couple of days a few years ago (in the summer) and what a rugged/beautiful area.

Hey ...... it gets warm here too. Just not for a few months.:)
View attachment 257309
And I have sand too ......... under one of those piles of white stuff.

Beautiful country ... and your forum name begins to make sense! Looks kind of like Hawaii - everything is blue and green. I've only ever visited Vancouver but I enjoyed my brief stay. Nice folks, beautiful city.

Back