Snow

L

Lordbeezer

Forum Guest
Register Today
Was getting ready to fuss about snow in wake forest nc area until weather came on tv..northeast is getting a lot more than here..so wouldn't feel right about it..but not supposed to snow or be cold in March here..flowers blooming all over..trees too.oh well..can't mess with Mother Nature image.jpeg

That is not snow , that is a nuisance dusting ! I believe Upstate NY at the property got 6 ft over the last 2 weeks . I need to get up there and open camp , maybe in August the way we are going .

I have 40" on the ground, so I don't feel too bad for you. Not looking forward to mud season.

I hear ya..people can't drive here in rain much less slush..no milk.water .bread in stores.be gone tomorrow .i know this nothing compared to y'all up north..I lived in Charles Town w.v.for three winters..that was snow..be in the sixtys here Friday

It's going to get here after midnight tonight. Supposed to drop 2-5 inches more.

"Billy G"

That's better than local weather says y'all gonna get.they saying New England area gonna get 8-14" .hope your weather people are correct.

We got close to 2 ft. last weekend, nearly all melted by yesterday. Snowing heavily now and forecast to continue into the weekend.WP_20180314_11_47_49_Pro[1].jpg

Back