Snow

it feels like winter in spring. These nor easters have been hitting us over and over, but they are gone quickly. I miss the snow of my childhood, when we have regular dumpings, and most years the snow stayed for a long period. We've probably had about 30 inches total this year. maybe a little more. 8 inches at a time.

It snowed here this morning, just enough to see on the ground. Pretty unusual for this time of year. Went away pretty fast, but we did tie a record low high temperature for the day, 46° F. Should be in the low 60's

Last edited:
Damn Guys, why do you put up with that stuff? The older I get the further South I want to go. Life is so much better without snow.

Damn Guys, why do you put up with that stuff? The older I get the further South I want to go. Life is so much better without snow.
not to me. I like it. There are a lot of things you can enjoy in snow. Also sometimes its a good excuse to be in the shop. :)

I love snow when it's here today.gone tomorrow..

Just got about 10" of wet sticky fun here in southern Minnesota.

It's not supposed to be snowing here in late March but it is..it won't amount to anything. I'm ready for spring.summer and 100 degrees.

Hay I like seeing snow. In your pictures that is as long as it stays up north. :laughing: But 78deg sure felt good today, be in the low 80's tomorrow.

I bet it felt real good..70-80 would be nice..it's coming everywhere soon..

Back