So .......................for Father's Day ?

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Being the wife got the Bridgeport and 2 lathes for Mothers Day , what can I expect for Father's Day ??????

Dish towels ?
A free manicure card ?

How bout you ? What's on the wish list ?

( HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL ) :encourage:

For me, I've had my eye on a Facom tool box at the local store....and I think I mentioned it to my son.
However, I also need a new barbeque grill. The old one (propane and charcoal) is falling apart......the propane side looks new the charcoal side is heavily used.

However that's my story......for YOU with the admissions above, I think you should expect something like:
1) a coy pond,
2) a gazebo,
3) a Shih Tzu

-brino

My wife is going to let me grill hamburgers tomorrow. She said it's ok even if it's raining (which it's in the forecast)!

I you cross a Bull terrier with a Shih Tzu do you get a Bull Shiht?

I had my lab at the dog wash last weekend and I asked someone what breed they had and she said Shih Tzu Poodle mix and I decided not to say out loud, **** Poo!

And I want Home Depot cards so I can pay for a new water heater.

Someone asked me what I'm doing for Father's Day. It looks like I'm doing dishes... :)

I got a new offset smoker around Mothers day. So I got to grill picanha steak, Cajun shrimp, and corn on the cob. For Fathers day. And enjoy some good grub.

I had to install 200 ft of stockade fence. At least my wife and daughter "helped" for a bit

My wife received a terrible present from me.
A long spring like stainless length of swarf I missed in the cleanup nearly sliced the side of her toe off.
I'm well in the dog house and feeling very guilty at the same time.

Back