So I bought a tool and cutter grinder...

Barncat

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I bought an enco bm-450a at an online auction. I didn't inspect it in person, but it is supposed to run and work correctly. It was a $100, so if it has problems, I am not too hurt. Based on the pictures, it doesn't look like it comes with manual. I looked around on Google for an owners manual with little success. Does anyone happen to know where I could find manual for this?

I’ve found that there are not many resources on tool and cutter operations. I also bought a t&c grinder acouple months ago and have been trying to find as much info on set up and such. If you find anything it would be great to post for the future. Good luck.

Well now I know who to send my dull endmills to. :)

Congrats on the acquisition, at $100 it will be hard to not get your money's worth out of it.

Please send us pics when it arrives. I hope your online auction experience goes better than mine!

Please send us pics when it arrives. I hope your online auction experience goes better than mine!
I will, just need to find time to go pick it up this week or next.

Well now I know who to send my dull endmills to. :)

Congrats on the acquisition, at $100 it will be hard to not get your money's worth out of it.
I’ll dispose of them for you:D:D . Yeah, I figured if the auction company lied and it doesn’t work, I could still part it out on eBay and get my money back

Keep looking. I have a e copy of set up and operation of a Cincinnati t&g,and a set up copy from innovative tool sales out of cali. Both found on the interwebs and free. I figured grinding is the same concept with each machine. It shows a lot of detailed pictures of set-up on just about every tool you’d grind. The key is the accessories that come with a grinder. Luckily mine came fully loaded although I would like a radius attachment which can be made hopefully. It’s been a learning curve for me but once I get it it’s gonna be great. Good luck.

Back