So I bought a tool and cutter grinder...

What do the hubs look like? The shaft on the grinder is 5/8" on both sides and has a right/left thread depending on the side. I wasn't sure I could use a hub and didn't know there was any available.

Sorry I thought they all had a hub on the spindle to mount the wheel on. The hubs I’m talking of are for counter clock wise rotation. Hub collar/nut spins right hand thread. Sopko’s 3” per foot taper I believe. Arbor in pic is to show taper on hubs. 649F4683-6F50-460A-80E2-BDC98B4C5DE0.jpeg

The one I have the wheel mounts are much more like a bench grinder's mount. metal plates with plastic spacers on a 5/8" shaft. no tapers.

ArsonSmith, a 5/8" shaft mountt is the old school way. After Deckel entered the market, they popularized the taper mount on T&C grinders. Mine is a 5/8" shaft mount as well. Nowadays they all use the Deckel taper...

- Cadillac are you sure you are 3"/12 taper? That would be idyllic! A friend of mine got a T&C grinder with a Deckel taper - sucks B/C the adapters are uncommon and $$$...

Nice grinders, both of you!

ArsonSmith, a 5/8" shaft mountt is the old school way. After Deckel entered the market, they popularized the taper mount on T&C grinders. Mine is a 5/8" shaft mount as well. Nowadays they all use the Deckel taper...

good to know. I ordered a couple of wheels, one for HSS and one for carbide. Hopefully it'll be enough to get me started.

I still have a bunch of wheels for sale. I'll have to find the price sheet, I was pricing everything at half cost.

4to3.JPG

A46 dish.JPG

A46 left A60 right.JPG

P1012224.JPG

P1012226.JPG

P1012227.JPG

P5192142.JPG

P6022153.JPG

P7272221.JPG

P7272222.JPG

P7272223.JPG

rec 2.75x.75.JPG

Hey solo are the hubs LH or RH. If LH I’d be interested in some of those.

Do you have a list of what wheels are available and cost?

I just got to work, so I'll check on what hubs are left and right. I do have a list, Hmm. shoulda put that on the computer. I'll have to look in my papers. It's close. I can say half or less cost $

It would be worth it to get some hubs and wheels and pay shipping all the way here...

Back