So... I fractured my pelvis a couple of months ago and needed something to do. I bought a Taig lathe.

Adorable pup, I love him
-M
edit: Her

Last edited:
She is a sweetheart of a pup. For the last 28 years, my last two pups were males. They were both great.
This one is a female and it’s just fascinating how affectionate she is. She’s a female sweetheart all the way. Well, most of the time at least,
I remember a breeder once told me that he always preferred to have men get a female dog and women get males. He said that there’s always a deeper bond that way. I’m now convinced that he was right.

She is a sweetheart of a pup. For the last 28 years, my last two pups were males. They were both great.
This one is a female and it’s just fascinating how affectionate she is. She’s a female sweetheart all the way. Well, most of the time at least,
I remember a breeder once told me that he always preferred to have men get a female dog and women get males. He said that there’s always a deeper bond that way. I’m now convinced that he was right.
Is she a vishla? I love all big dogs... The little guys I like until they show the napolean complex.
I'm just an animal lover.

She is a 105 # Rhodesian Ridgeback. I totally agree with you on both counts Woodchucker. I love big dogs too. Even though she’s a big baby, the size of her and her bark is enough to intimidate anyone who is up to no good. I’m good with that.
"Little Napoleon pups" just won’t intimidate anyone who’s up to no good. But, at least they still try and they will worn you. And Big dogs are more work. But they are worth the extra work for me.

Last edited:
Back