So ...............who has off tomorrow ?

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Sure as heck isn't ME ! :bawling: Our 8 hour shifts all have a holiday tomorrow but not the 12 hour crews . We'll get the 8 hrs OT but I'de prefer the day off . I also just found out I'll be working 12 hours a night , every night , for the next 3 weeks . Fun fun fun . o_O

I have all Fridays off. We are on voluntary overtime, but last year I worked 50 hours of OT and took home $16 per hour for my efforts after the tax man took his cut.

No more OT for me.

My other half of our nightshift said he was getting a Euro lift today . I figured he was lifting his truck or something . I find out it's a prostate operation and he's off for the next 3 weeks ! :rolleyes: Sounds like a PITA in more ways than one . No pun intended . :grin:

I'm off every other Friday, tomorrow being an off one.

Sure as heck isn't ME ! :bawling: Our 8 hour shifts all have a holiday tomorrow but not the 12 hour crews . We'll get the 8 hrs OT but I'de prefer the day off . I also just found out I'll be working 12 hours a night , every night , for the next 3 weeks . Fun fun fun . o_O
Did 12 hours a day for 6 weeks once, but was day shift, 6:00 to 6:00. It was wintertime and I forgot what my house looked like in the daylight. It bought us a new oak bedroom set, though.

Wow, it just dawned on me, that was 50 years ago in February and I still have the set. Time flies when you're having fun!

Tom

P.S. But, to answer your question, I have every Friday off... and Saturday... and Sunday... and Monday.... and............

Back