• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Some users may still have issues remaining logged into the forum. Please delete old bookmarks. If you are still having issues, go to the Site Issues forum here and let us know EXACTLY what you clicked on before the login issue arose, so we can try to track it down. We are working on this, and appreciate your patience. Thank you.

[4]

SOFIA C8M

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

L1AN9

Iron
Registered Member
Does anyone has complete information about this lathe machine..... As I trying to restore and maintain thin machine in well conditions.... I need thread and feed chart.... Moreover the gears position...... Thanks

dlane

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Welcom to HM , Can you post some pics of it ? , I don't recognize the name it could be a rebranded common machine.
It is going to take longer than three minutes to get a responses.

pebbleworm

Active User
From the name could it be Bulgarian? A picture of any nameplates would be helpful . You can get an idea what the speed and feed settings do by engaging a set of levers and rotating the machine by hand for a few revolutions. Record that and move on to another setting.

[6]
[5] [7]