South Bend 10 lathe up for auction in Fresno CA

mickri

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Fresno Estates & Auction has a South Bend 10 lathe up for auction on Oct 5th. https://fresnoauctioncompany.net/ev...ts-liquidation-auction-10am/?instance_id=4391 Comes with some tooling. Lots of other shop equipment up for auction. I might go to this auction. This is a live auction. I have no connection to this auction company. I have been to some of their auctions in the past and scored some deals. If you can't attend the auction in person you can call Steve the owner to see if he will take your maximum bid over the phone and bid it for you. I have seen him do this at other auctions that I have attended.

Definitely think that I will go to this auction. Based on the pictures the South Bend lathe looks to be a heavy 10 which would be an upgrade from my craftsman 12x36. You never know what might be in the drawers of the tool chests or tucked away in a corner. There is a belt sander like my delta that has a sanding disk attachment. That might be worth considering. Always fun to go look at machine tools.

Back