Speedway Series Mill Drill

welderr

Registered
Registered
Hey Guys is the Speedway Series Mill Drill a Rong Fu Product ? It looks like a mini RF 30 without a fine feed. I am just curious if any other equivalent made it to our shores and was marketed by another importer like Grizzly or Jet. I am sure Homier used to just put their own sticker on it when they got here. Thanks TJ

Without a pic impossible to tell.

Many "brands" come from the same small number of factories in Asia so the name or brand doesn't mean a whole lot

Hey Guys is the Speedway Series Mill Drill a Rong Fu Product ? It looks like a mini RF 30 without a fine feed. I am just curious if any other equivalent made it to our shores and was marketed by another importer like Grizzly or Jet. I am sure Homier used to just put their own sticker on it when they got here. Thanks TJ
Screenshot_20220422-090817.png

I have a Bridgeport for out in the main shop, I am just looking for something smaller for down in the basement when it's cold out and I don't want to build a fire to heat the place up at night after I get home from work and just need to knock out something simple, like cutting a keyway etc. TJ

Two questions, does the tag say “made in Taiwan” and does it have a draw bar that keeps the collets in the spindle?

it looks like a drill press with a xy table on it. It could be a RF15 if it was made in Taiwan and has a drawbar.

It has an MT2 taper , that's a picture I lifted off Google, they are smaller than an RF31 and don't have the fine feed either but for what I'm looking for it to do it should be fine
Two questions, does the tag say “made in Taiwan” and does it have a draw bar that keeps the collets in the spindle?

it looks like a drill press with a xy table on it. It could be a RF15 if it was made in Taiwan and has a drawbar.
C Bag I haven't gone to look at it yet, still deciding if I really want it

Well I didn't buy it, I guess someone wanted it more than I did;)

Back